People around the world prefer to go to different shrines every year. These shrines of Sufi spiritualists attract hundreds and thousands of people throughout the year. The influence of these shrines is very strong, especially in Pakistan, which shows us the equality of people from different statuses. People tend to tribute them on their birth and death anniversaries annually. Yes, there are many beautiful and most visited shrines in Pakistan to show you the majestic touch of Sufis.
People visit there for different reasons and trust us the experience to go there will be unforgettable. You can search out the most visited shrines in Pakistan and you will definitely desire to see these shrines once. The atmosphere there is just marvelous and breathtaking. It is really an experience to remember. So to know the most visited shrines in Pakistan, must see this article and test your first experience too.
1. Shrine of Abdullah Shah Ghazi – Karachi
2. Shrine of Sachal Sarmast – Khairpur
3. Shrine of Hazrat Shah Rukn-e-Alam – Multan
4. Shrine of Lal Shahbaz Qalandar – Sehwan Sharif
5. Shrine of Data Ganj Bakhsh – Lahore
6. The Tomb of Bibi Jawindi, Uch Sharif – Punjab
7. Shrine of Khawaja Ghulam Farid, Mithan Kot – Rajanpur
8. Hazrat Muhammad Shah Yusaf Gardezi – Multan
9. Shrine of Hazrat Bahauddin Zakariya – Multan
10. Tomb Of Shah Shamas Tabrez – Multan