Nothing can beat the a cup of chai in the winters, not even any hot drink or coffee. The one who is obsessed with tea can easily say that I can’t live without tea. A cup of tea gives you ultimate pleasure, comfort and proper routine in time of problems.
As everybody knows this Chinese proverb that, ‘A day without tea is a day without joy.’ Well, you feel incomplete without a daily dose of chai. It means, you are obsessed with it. So check out the signs that prove how you are in love with the tea.
1. Morning? You can’t wake up without having a cup of chai.
2. The tea has no comparison with other beverages, none give you warm and safe feeling like tea.
3. You love every type of tea. Herbal, black, iced, green and many more. So you are not fussy at all.
4. You love to drink tea in your favorite mug and no one dares to touch it. Like no one!
5. You need to drink a cup of tea after every meal. Otherwise, you can’t step forward.
6. The best feeling turns out when you take Lipton or Tapal. Yes, these make you smile.
7. You don’t like those people, who can’t make a decent cup of chai.
8. You love to drink your tea slowly, like with making the ‘surrrrrrrr’ or ‘shhrppp’ sounds. No matters people around you are getting irritated. You will do what you want, because you are obsessed with tea.
9. People often give lectures to you, don’t drink too much tea, it’s not good for health. But for you, nothing matters.
10. You love the people, also obsessed with tea just like you.
11. You even love to order tea in the restaurant after food. Your hobby!
12. You often prefer to use ‘elaichi’ in your tea just to give it more fancy look.