Childhood is the first and most lovely stage of everyone’s life, everyone wants to live again and again. Just like any other countries, living in Pakistan has been just amazing and we can’t forget the things we had done in our childhood. You must know the things we all did as Pakistani kids, from rolling in the mud to eating dust, everything is just mind blowing.
I have always remembered as the ultimate fun of eating baraf ka gola after school timings, because eating the unhygienic food was the other name of childhood. So most of the things we all did as Pakistani kids is quite common among our generation.
1. Playing in the dirty playground is one of the things we all did as Pakistani kids.
2. Playing hopscotch is another memory.
3. For boys, playing street cricket was the common thing, even they love to play it in the young age too.
4. During a break from school, playing paper balls was the common stuff.
5. One can’t forget the “Baraf Ka Gola” after school.
6. The chupan chupai game was the most favorite game of childhood in Pakistan.
7. Eating Kulfi, every time heard the voice of the man from the street. “Khoye Wali Kulfi”!
8. Running after ring the bell of neighbors, or knock their doors.
9. To run for eating the remaining food after the guests left.
10. Fight to get the leg piece from the Biryani.
11. It was awesome to get too much “Eidi”, because we were kids.
12. Make excuses to not sleep early.