Pakistan is the country with amazing and numerous breathtaking places. The bubbling rivers of Punjab, stunning valleys of Naran, sun-kissed beaches of Sindh, beautiful lakes of Balochistan and wonderful mountain ranges. Other than these, one of the stunning blessings are glorious waterfalls of Pakistan. You must say that these waterfalls are marvelous creations of nature which has given to our beloved country Pakistan.
Visiting these waterfalls gives you the opportunity to see some spectacular scenes on earth. There are many wonders in Pakistan that are filled with awe inspiring beauty and what we call these places are really the natures gift. Many people only love to see the amazing places in Pakistan, but very few know about the glorious waterfalls of Pakistan.
Here are some of the most beautiful and glorious waterfalls of Pakistan you should visit. Once you visit them, it’s very difficult to come back because everyone wish to stay there forever. So pack your bags and explore the beautiful areas of Pakistan!
1. Twin Waterfalls of Gulpur in Azad Kashmir
2. Jamgar Waterfall in Azad Kashmir
3. Dhani Waterfall in Neelum Valley
4. Cham Waterfall in Chinari
5. Hanna-Urak waterfall in Quetta
6. Pir Ghaib Waterfall in Balochistan
7. Chotok Waterfall in the village of Moola
8. Farphu Waterfall in Gilgit–Baltistan
9. Shingrai Waterfall in Swat
10. Sajjikot Waterfall near Abbotabad
11. Neela Sandh Waterfall Rawalpindi
12. Moola Waterfall Khuzdar
13. Neela Wahn Waterfall Kalar Kahar
14. Patika Waterfall Neelum Valley
15. Naran Kaghan Waterfalls
You will be surely amazed after seeing the pictures of amazing and glorious waterfalls of Pakistan. Some waterfalls are surrounded by the breathtaking hills and attractive jungle, some are small and some are the longest. Not only this, the villages near some of the waterfalls are also the most beautiful one to visit and to admire. So when are you planning to visit these waterfalls of Pakistan? Make sure to bring a camera with you because those moments are really amazing to capture.