There is no doubt that Mahira Khan is one the most beautiful actresses of Pakistan. She has earned lots of appreciation by her fine and real acting. Her work in television serials is always amazing which proved that she has tremendous talent. She has done debut performance with Shahrukh Khan in Raees and always dressed like a queen. Yes, she has now become a fashion icon with her mesmerizing sense of style. With a promising performance, it would not be wrong to admit that Mahira Khan gave us true fashion goals.
Whether it’s any award show or on any drama, her looks and spellbinding beauty simply made us feel awe-inspiring. So, have a look at adorable moments when beautiful Mahira Khan gave us true fashion goals. Her dress, jewelry, hairstyle and yes, her smile, everything are just adorable.
1. Her beautiful look in LUX Style Awards, where she stunned everyone by blue long gown. Much pretty!
2. Mahira in bridal wear is the most exceptional look one can admire. She dressed up in the traditional ghaghra choli for Divani Pakistan’s ‘Bagh-e-Bahar’. A million dollar look indeed.
3. Doesn’t matter in which avatar Mahira Khan is, she always gave us true fashion goals. Want to see a princess? Look at Mahira Khan wearing Shahira Lasheen gown at the Lux Style Awards.
4. Mahira Khan is the actress, who can win everyone’s heart by her amazing look. You have seen her in a gown, shalwar kameez, bridal dress and also in the sari. Watch her out at the Lahore Premier of Manto. Just incredible!
5. And what about her hairstyles? The man bun…
6. In the past, during the Ho Mann Jahaan promotions, the young and beautiful Mahira Khan wore a maroon reddish anghraka by Feeha Jamshed. Did you notice her jhumke?
7. Her appearance as a show stopper for Ali Xeeshan at PLBW16 was just out of the world. With nose ring and bindiya, she took the whole show.
8. Another outstanding Awards look, where Mahira Khan wore the western dress by Feeha Jamshed. Beauty in the black!
9. Recently, she did promotions for her latest movie ‘Raees’ in Dubai. In a jumpsuit, she looks just classic.