Dewy mornings, fuddled places and the warm clothes – it means the blanket of snow has appeared everywhere to show you some winter signs. We are talking about the astonishing Mushkpuri, which is the second highest hill of Galyat, located in the hills of Nathiagali in District Abbotottabad, Khyber Pakhtunnkhwa, Pakistan. You will be astonished to see the Mushkpuri Top Pictures, full of greenery and fragmented flowers, and covered with snow in winters.
People show their love of winters by taking the breathtaking pictures of Mushkpuri and you will be overwhelmed by admiring the beauty of nature. Simply put, this is the heavenly place for all the tourists in Pakistan. Here we have collected 10 astonishing Mushkpuri top pictures to give you some travel goals in winters. Explore and witness the beauty!
1. The beautiful sunshine at Mushkpuri top.
2. Fascinating place at Mushkpuri to live in.
3. Magnificent view of snow packed Mushkpuri mountains.
4. Heaven on earth – Mushkpuri snowy peak with wonderful pine trees.
5. Hiking up the frozen Mushkpuri top is itself an adventure.
6. A snowy route to Mushkpuri top. Absolutely stunning!
7. Spectacular beauty from Donga Gali to Mushkpuri Top in winters.
8. People are making their way from Nathiagali to Mushkpuri top. The best place for hiking!
9. Another spectacular view of Mushkpuri top.
10. The spellbound beauty of Mushkpuri will definitely urge you to go there.