Nothing is more confusing than seeing the snow falling in Saudi Arabia and deserts have turned white. The temperature falls below the freezing point and this country is showing some different side one can see ever in the entire life. The powdery snow has covered the desert sand in Saudi Arabia, which is surely an unexpected treat for all, so we can say that snow falling in Saudi Arabia means that the ‘cold season’ has come.
The Saudi Gazette said the reports that, in the central city of Shakra and the northwestern city of Tabuk, layers of snow have overlaid the ground everywhere. The temperature in northern Al-Jawf region has reached -3 degree Celsius and in Al-Quryat, a northern province, the temperature was -1 degree Celsius according to the reports.
Snow falling in Saudi Arabia has made people excited, where they can enjoy the season with snow covered roads. So great opportunity for those, who wants to make snowmen. Seriously confusing & unexpected!
Look at the pictures and must believe that wonders do happen!
1. Yes, this is Snow Falling in Saudi Arabia!
2. What about the white desert? Quite interesting.
3. That beautiful road though.
4. Oh wow, temperature below zero.
5. Saudi Arabia just saw the snow first time. Check their happy faces.
6. Have you ever seen the Saudi snowman?
7. It’s like the heaven on earth.