It’s the first day of Eid-ul-Fitr in Pakistan and people are spending this collecting Eidi and taking selfies in fancy dresses. Besides this, people do prefer sleeping to make it more boring, especially when you don’t have many relatives or friends to visit. Almost half of the day has passed and we are all left wondering what to do next during the long break.
Wait, worry not, as there is a list of things to do in your Eid holidays to make it memorable and exciting. Have a look and cheers!
1. Apply henna on hands and make your Eid exceptional.
2. Who doesn’t love food? Try out some famous restaurants.
3. Visit some amusements parks and have fun.
4. Take your Eidi and plan to visit some shopping malls this Eid-ul-Fitr in Pakistan.
5. Pamper yourself, perfect blow-dry, manicure and manage to look stunning.
6. Greet your best friend with Eid Mubarak cake!
7. Must visit some NGOs to spend your time with the needy.
8. Plan for a road trip with your loved ones to explore Pakistan!
9. Watch movies in the theaters.
10. Watch your favorite TV shows. Netflix, a meal and chill!