Sometimes the Urdu language is not enough to entertain others, the funny thing is how it would sound when you listen English Translated Urdu Proverbs? Well! We are talking about the Urdu famous proverbs that we are hearing from our childhood and one must say that we can put them in any situation, especially in our Desi situations.
These proverbs can be fit in any situation, whether it’s comical, sad, angry or mere an accident. To lighten up your mood, try once to convert and translate these proverbs as it is in English, you will definitely make a spark.
Have a look at these proverbs that are too crazy to listen also share your experience regarding these all.
1. DHOBI KA KUTTA NA GHAR KA NA GHAAT KA
2. GHAR KI MURGHI DAAL BARABAR
3. English Translated Urdu proverb – BANDAR KIA JAANE ADRAK KA SAWAD
4. JALE PAR NAMAK CHIRRAKNA is among the most craziest English Translated Urdu Proverbs we use in our daily lives.
5. CHOR KI DARHI MA TINKA
6. SABAR KA PHAL MEETHA HOTA HAI
7. BHENS KE AAGE BEEN BAJANA
8. JITNI CHADAR HO UTNE PER PHELAO
So what’s your trick to convert something into the more silly and comical stuff? Comment below and share more English Translated Urdu Proverbs.