Hareem is a phenomenal and understood Pakistani entertainer, a dazzling model, an amazing host. Notwithstanding her work, she is likewise a maker who has delivered a couple of Pakistani motion pictures as well. She doesn’t have a place with a masterful foundation. Accordingly, whatever she has accomplished today is her very own fastidiousness and commitment towards her work.
Hareem made her introduction in the Pakistan film industry in 2013 with a blood and gore movie Siyaah. She got such a great amount of distinction in extremely short spam due to her ability and lovely looks. Hareem Farooq made her Television debut with dramatization sequential ‘Mausum’ on HUM TV. Her show ‘Diya-e-Dil’ was very hit, which gave her a great deal of popularity.
She has done many drama roles so far in which the drama serial Sanam is the top highlight of her career.
Hareem farooq’s Pakistani dramas include:
- Mere Humdum Mere Dost
- Doosri Biwi
- Mere Jeewan Sathi
The show depended on the topic of affection and envy. Dramatization shows the connection between two cousins Shazia and Saman. The two of them have a place with a white-collar class family. They live in a similar house and are amicable with one another. Everything changes when they met a rich single man named Hashir.
The yearning Shazia begins longing for wedding Hashir, however, he succumbs to the unobtrusive and not too bad. This prompts a progression of controls by Shazia as she attempts to win Hashir by warding off him from Saman. She caused Saman to wed his cousin who was enamored with Shazia. Saman’s better half Faisal was not inspired by her and was keen on Shazia.
The Casting of Drama:
- Ahsan Khan as Hashir
- Hareem Farooq as Saman
- Yumna Zaidi as Shazia
- Shazia Naz
- Yasir Mazhar as Faisal
- Naila Jaffri as Saman’s mother
- Humaira Zaheer as Shazia’s mother
Mere Humdum Mere Dost:
Pakistani Romantic Drama arrangement disclosed on Urdu1 which was coordinated by Shehzad Kashmiri and delivered by Momina Duraid. This dramatization sequential dependent on Farhat Ishtiaq’s tale of a similar name MERE HUMDUM MERE DOST. Aimen is a 20-year-old young lady and is raised by her mom Zainab without her dad Taufeeq. In her last days, Zainab composed a letter to Taufeeq and mentioned to he raises
Aimen after her. Taufeeq gets the letter when he was going to leave for the US with his significant other Almas and child Sahir for his admission to an American college. He demands his colleague Haider to lift Aimen up and let her stay at his home until he returns.
Aimen likewise creates affections for Haider. Haider’s ex Sajeela, who is additionally Almas’ sister, comes back to Pakistan after a bombed union with Mazhar, she any desires for remarrying Haider. She attempts to make pressure among Aimen and Haider by persuading everybody that Haider is exploiting Aimen’s honesty. In this way, Haider goes up against Aimen where he concedes his affections for her. And afterward, all things considered, Haider and Aimen get hitched.
The cast of MERE HUMDUM MERE DOST:
- Shakeel as (Sajeela’s and Almas’s father)
- Adnan Siddiqui as Haider (Taufeeq’s business partner)
- Sanam Jung as Aimen (Taufeeq’s daughter from his first wife Zainab)
- Hareem Farooq as Sajeela (Almas’s sister & Haider’s ex-wife)
- Farhan Ali Agha as Taufeeq Kamaal (Husband of Zainab & Almas)
- Hani Nadeem Essani as Sahir (Taufeeq’s son)
- Shamim Hilaly as Bibi (Haider’s Aunt)
- Zainab Qayyum as Almas (Taufeeq’s second wife)
- Junaid Khan as Mazhar (Sajeela’s 2nd husband)
- Nazli Nasr as Zainab (Aimen’s mother & Taufeeq’s ex-wife)
- Faraz Alam as Sahir Taufeeq (Taufeeq’s son )
The dramatization sequential was coordinated by Anjum Shahzad, composed by Samina Ejaz, and created by the lead entertainer Fahad Mustafa. Dusri Bivi is a sentimental love triangle. A dedicated man Hassan who is carrying on with a glad wedded existence with his significant other Ayesha and their little girl saman.
It was until Hassan’s associate Farah entered his life. At that point who realized that they became life accomplices. In spite of the fact that Hassan was a devoted and persevering spouse. Beginning to look all starry eyed at was their destiny, however, to get hitched was outside their ability to control. Furthermore, presently the main regular thing between both the ladies is their significant other. From that point forward the War for Love began among the three.
The Cast of DOOSRI BIWI:
- Fahad Mustafa as Hassan
- Hareem Farooq as Ayesha
- Maha Warsi as Farah
- Ahmed Ali Akbar as Aamir
- Shahriyar Zaidi as Farah’s Father
- Amber Khan as Farah’s Mother
- Maham Amir as Fouzia/Bajo
- Fatima (Childstar) as Saman
- Dr. Ali Kazmi as Ahmed
- Zara Gull as Ayesha’s Sister In Law
A story of love and sacrifice that encircles Mudassir and Fareeda. Both of them fell in love with each other. They decided to get married with all the conflicts coming their way. Similarly, the world tests their patience, sacrifices and their trust level by making a lot of complications to this lovely couple.
Mudassir, with his fantasy about giving his significant other and youngsters a superior life, heads to the UK. Also, the times of their neediness and hardships blur away. Be that as it may, sadly, it changes the once adoring and minding Fareeda. The story takes an energizing turn when Munza (Mansha Pasha) enters Mudassir’s existence with the accord of his significant other Fareeda. Who is Munza and where did she originate from and for this energizing turn in the story watch the dramatization. To investigate the possibility that the man who was the focal point of her universe is shared by another what caused her.
The Cast of Dil-e-Beqarar:
- Hareem Farooq as Farida Javed
- Junaid Khan as Mudasir Abbas
- Mansha Pasha as Sara Haji
- Jahan Ara
- Ahsan Balaj as Sohail Javed
- Marium Effendi as Shehla (young)
- Arjumand Hussain as Haji Sahab (Sara’s father)
- Muhammad Hanif as Javed (Farida’s father)
- Birjees Farooqui as Salma Abbas (Mudasir’s mother)
- Qazi Wajid as Abbas (Mudasir’s father)
- Hammad Khan as Sunny (Mudasir & Farida’s son)
- Neha as Areesha (Mudasir & Farida’s daughter)
Pakistani television series that aired on 12 September 2016. The drama written by Mona Haseeb and directed by Haseeb Hassan and produced by Momina Duraid.
Again a love triangle!! Sanam is a story of love, friendship, jealousy, and relationships. This dramatization arrangement got positive audits on its debut. Notwithstanding, all through its communicate, it got blended to negative surveys where watchers and pundits recognized it as a drag.
The title tune of Sanam was made out of performer Shuja Haider who additionally backgrounded music with Bilal Allah Ditta and composed the verses. The account of a man in adoration with her better half while her significant other is prevailing and a ruined lady. Who doesn’t know to cook!. Meanwhile, her neighbor Aan is OK and minding towards Harib and later on, the two of them began to look all starry eyed at one another.
The cast of the drama Sanam:
- Osman Khalid Butt as Harib
- Hareem Farooq as Ayla
- Maya Ali as Aan
- Emmad Irfani As Shehroze
- Sharmeen Ali as Sara
- Mariyam Khalif as Fatima (Sara’s daughter)
- Kanwar Nafees as Faisal (Sara’s husband)
- Hina Khawaja Bayat as Shabnam (Aan’s mother)
- Abid Ali as Shaukat Ali Qureshi (Aan’s father)
- Asad Siddiqui as Farhan
- Sabahat Bukhari as Farhan’s mother
- Munawwar Saeed as Sharafat Qureshi (Aan’s Taya)
- Gul-e-Rana as Shamma Qureshi (Aan’s Phuppo)
- Akbar Islam as Mehboob (Shama’s husband)
- Muhammad Asad as Khurram (Aan’s cousin)
- Lubna Aslam as Ayesha (Ayla’s mother)
- Sajeer-ud-din Khalifa as Salman (Ayla’s father
The theatre, as well as drama actress Hareem, is an excellent actress. She has stunning on-screen beauty with perfect acting skills. The dramas she worked in are always with a moral. Her upcoming projects she working on are still not mentioned anywhere.